Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So much to be thankful for ....

We had an amazing Christmas this year. We got to celebrate with long time friends. I made a beautiful Ham dinner with all the fixings. The kids got everything they wanted and more. We spent the day swimming in the pool - thanks to the beautiful weather! Drinking lots of wine. The adults even had fun playing Mad Libs - how I forgot how much that game can make you laugh. After it got dark we lit the fire pit and roasted marshmallows over the fire for s'mores - yum! It was everything Christmas should be. Here are a few pictures from our day. Mainly just some of the kids in the morning. I put the camera aside once the wine got opened. I need a point and shoot, I know! =) I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas like we did.

The tree =)


Some was excited for Santa to come!


Opening gifts







No comments: