Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My new love ....

I never intended to purchase anything today from the MCX. Actually, I was just browsing the store waiting for the Commissary to open their doors, so I could do a little food shopping. I found myself smelling all the new perfumes that I haven't yet smelled, and well, I just fell in LOVE with this perfume - Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. I wasn't even going to walk out the store with it either (I kept telling myself no .. you don't need more perfume), but it kept dragging me back over to smell it again and again. I am very happy I bought it. It's definalty my new favorite fagrance and the bottle is just so purdy!!!! =) 



1 comment:

Heather said...

Please come by my blog , I have an award for you
http://heatheraland.blogspot.com/2011/03/stylish-blogger-award.html