Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A few from my week!

It's been a crazy past two weeks. Busy and fun. I really don't have much time to tell you a story, so here is my week in pictures! =)

First my beautiful great niece arrived!

Then we spent the day/evening in Old Town where Ashton found this wonderful hat!


See, isn't she CUTE!

Yes, adorable!

Then Ashton got sick for, oh, about 7 days!


And the kids colored my back window with window crayons! Who knew!?


And the neighbors came over for some fun in the pool


Even though Ashton was sick he tried really hard to enjoy the fun too!


Then we went for a hike it was fun!


Ashton enjoyed the water, of course!


Walking home was a bit frustrating .. kids got LAZY!

Then the kids earned some mulla for ice cream (Thanks generous neighbors)!

Our Tsunami warning!

More from Friday morning .... bye bye ocean!


The fog was insane!




Then we went to the Irish festival - fun, but holy cow was it CROWDED!


Then today Ashton was so CUTE singing sweet noises to me! =)
Well, if you made it this far - thanks. =)

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Did you say GREAT niece? Like as in she's really "great" or like she's your sisters kid's kid? Maybe you are the baby...by a long shot. Anyways, poor Ashton! So sorry, he looks miserable and cute in his bed. Funny how he can look like both. CRAZY fog. Holy cow. And lastly, your pool is taunting me!!! Still snowy here. We got another 6 inches of fresh snow last night and this morning. It's good for tourism since there are SO many visitors in March for spring skiing though.

Unknown said...

Ha ha - yes, my sisters kid's kid! My sister is 7 years older than me and she had her daughter young ... I'm getting old though =( I can't believe you guys still have snow and you just got more! Yikes .... I love the weather in San Diego - it's perfect! Oh and the pool the other night was 78 degrees we we were in it for hours! I love night swimming!

Anonymous said...

great post Michele. It's warming up here, but not that warm :)