Saturday, November 5, 2011

Watching waves

Today Amelia started her surf lessons. She has them every Saturday morning for at least the next two months. We'll see how long she needs them. She did AMAZING! She was jumping up on the board first try! Her instructor was quite impressed! After the 1 1/2 hr lesson was over Amelia ran out of the water and said "I wish every day was Saturday." I'm so glad she enjoyed it! Anyway, here they are this morning watching the waves before her surf lessons ..


And her surfing .... I'm really going to need a zoom lens if she keeps up with this sport! My 85mm isn't long enough!

4 comments:

Heather said...

WTG Amelia.. I love the shot of her on the board, Love the wave!

Ellie said...

That is an awesome shot of her on her board and the huge waves behind her. It's great that she enjoys it so much. :))

Unknown said...

The waves were gnarly today. I was afraid for her, lol. She did amazing though and wasn't even scared!

Jess said...

Wow! That is awesome that she's surfing and doing so great for the first time out there! Your pics are amazing too!:)