Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

I don't like making resolutions for myself and these past few years I've set small resolutions hoping to reach them all. And I do, some. Even something like taking to time to blog everyday is hard! My goal is to blog once a day and hopefully include a photo to get me picking up my camera for myself, but it seemed last year once I missed a few days I stopped. So, this year I'm not going to be so hard on myself for a few missed days. I'll keep on and hopefully can get a year of our life documented.

Anyway here are a few of my New Year resolutions - not all just a few I'm sharing here are:

1. Read more books (I think I read 3 books last year and all were Autism related). I want to read more novels.

2. Find and be apart of something - weather it be a support group for moms with kids that have autism or a group with our church - something! Maybe I'll even get really rambunctious and start something .. =)

3. Go to church more

and since my husband is going to be deployed for all of this year ....

4. Spend more wisely, save more, and pay off debt

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year!