Thursday, January 7, 2010

7/365 - Starbucks YAY!

I don't know who was more excited - me or Amelia. Of course she showed her excitement, and well, I'm not going to jump up and down hollering YAY STARBUCKS. She did that for me :) It's a bit of a shock not having one on every corner .... something I don't think I'll ever get used to. We found this one in a Target. Apparently there are only a handful of Starbucks in a wide spread area :( Boo to that! So here is my 365 for today! Amelia enjoying her hot chocolate with whip cream. She swears there is nothing better. That's my girl!



I used Maggie's presets again (bliss) :)

5 comments:

Heather said...

gotta start them early z loves when we go to starbucks too lol. Ours are pretty spread out but not to bad. We have three in the city lol.

Brooke said...

That just looks warm and yummy, maybe because my toes are freezing. Can't believe the lack of Starbucks, poor girl!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

This is so sweet!! Shes so beautiful too. I am more of a DD girl myself but you can't beat a good cup of hot chocolate and whip cream!!

A said...

I want something warm and sweet now!! Beautiful photo!! Her eyes are fantastic here!

Anonymous said...

I've never been (ducking head) Great picture Michele!